About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Monday, January 3, 2011

Question For My Readers

I have a question for your all, especially if you are a designer.....

What does a CU 4 CU License mean exactly, especially when you BUY it extra?????

I am wondering because I know someone who bought one, then was told the items could only be used for PU only and if someone wanted to use the item for CU they had to purchase the license also.  This sounds a little fishy to me.  I thought when you purchased a CU 4 CU License you could sell the items for CU use yourself.  Am I wrong in this assessment???  I am looking for input to clarify all this one way or another.  This may impact a lot of designers selling CU4CU one way or the other.

I want to thank those of you who are willing to give me some input and help me out
with this.

Tara

0 comments: