About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Sunday, December 4, 2011

I AM EXCITED!!!!!

I won a blog makeover by Naughty Angel..... I am so glad because it really needs a winter look considering the time of the year it is.....  hee hee

I have made some changes here and want you all be aware of them.  I took out the links to the store and now to get there use the blinkie on the right side of my blog.  I think I like this better than having links everywhere.

I hope you all enjoy the change and let me know what you think of the new look after I get it.  : )

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or however you celebrate this season.


1 comments:

Diane said...

Hi tara you won my latest kit Funny Valentine! congratulations...email me at diane@paulknightonline.co.uk so i can send you the kit...Diane xx