About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Little Quest

I am making a new kit with my friend Nikki's fave colors. It will be "RED, BLACK & BLUE". I would like for you guys to name it. It will have the same type of elements that are in my other kits and possibly some new ones. I have 2 ideas from one person so far. Please post them in the comments area and I will get them. I will post the winner August 4th. Good Luck, have fun and thanks to all of you who send me ideas.

1 comments:

Lorri said...

Bruised would be the name that comes to my mind first - or, depending on what the stuff is designed like, how about evening sunset... or Deep Bliss... lol, I have no idea, but I am certian it wil be beautiful! hugs, Lorri