About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Kit

I will have the 3rd kit "Aqua Fever" up and ready to be downloaded by Friday. Here is a sneak peek preview of it. I hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note.... I have come across some awesome creators that put up free to use items that can be used commercially. I would like to thank these creators, artist or designers. Making these items are time consuming and take lots of patience and hard work. They put their hard work out there for some to make money off of and for some like me, who haven't learned how to do that yet. Here are a few of them I know of and appreciate their hard work.... Farrah, Lisa, Yarrow, Wilma and also to CU FREEBIES ONLY for putting these awesome designers out there. For the ones I don't know of or haven't got listed Thank you also for making things easier on the newbies like myself out there.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Well Thank you!
COME JOIN MY NEW FORUM AND LIST or SNAG CU FREEBIES THERE!

http://cufreebiesonly.lefora.com/

CU Freebies Only Forum
24 categories

Membership is not required to post

Anyone can join my forum
Cu Freebie Designers
Cu Freebie Hunters


Laura
cufreebiesonly.blogspot.com