About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Friday, September 12, 2008

UPDATE

Hi all, it's me again. I am working on a mini kit for all of you and am hoping it will be up and ready to go in a few days. I lost 2 new kits I had made and ready for you, but trying to get them remade now.

If you are in the Hurricane's path stay safe and take care. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am still taking it easy and getting lots of rest. I am hoping to get back on my feet real soon. I really miss making you kits and reading all my comments you leave for me. Hugs.

Tara

2 comments:

baby girl said...

Hi Tara
Sending some hugs and love :-) for no special reason
Genine

Witchy's Scrap Dezignz said...

you have an award!