About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Friday, September 5, 2008

MIA

I know I have been MIA in my groups and with my kits lately. I am very sorry for this but it can not be helped. I have not been doing very well. I am hoping things will get better soon and I can get you a new kit up before long. I have thought about making a tag site to show off my tags that I get from people. The only thing is I want it to be easy for the ones that use dial up also. If anyone has some any information on that could you please fill me me a comment or a message in my chat box. I have thought about posting them on free webs, but need a site that uses html instead of CSS, since I really do not know that much about it.... lol. I am tired so ready to crash and get some rest. Talk to all of you later. Huge hugs to you.

Tara

0 comments: