About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rapid Share and 4 Shared

It seems one of my kits went over the bandwidth allotment for a free account, so I have uploaded my kits to Rapid Share for the ones that are able to use it. I can't afford to get a premium 4 Shared so if you are able to download via Rapid Share please do so in consideration for the ones who can't. It would be really appreciated. Below is the links for my kits up to date for Rapid Share. I hope this helps some of you out. Please feel free to share my links with other groups as long as you share my previews with it. I have decided to allow this instead of sending everyone to my blog. Hopefully it will make it easier on some to get my kits. Please abide by TOU's also.

Baby Kit

Aqua Fever Kit

Pink Shiny Sexy

Nikki's Dark Delight

Sunrise Kit

Enjoy.

Tara

0 comments: