About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nikki's Dark Delight named by Julie

I decided to name the kit Nikki's Dark Delight since Nikki picked the colors and Julie won the name quest. Congratulations Julie!!!! I hope all of you enjoy this kit and have fun creating things with it. If you make a tag with any of my kits send me one and I will post it on my blog. Thank you for all of the help and suggestions with this quest. I hope you all had fun. The kit can be downloaded HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! thanks!!!

Aleah'sMommy said...

Beautiful thank you =)

DestinysGarden said...

For some reason when I try to comment at 4shared all of my internet windows close. Thanks for sharing you hard work and talent with us all. Beautiful kit.
Jeanna

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).