About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Saturday, August 16, 2008

*NEW SUNRISE KIT*

I have finally got all of you a new kit ready. It is my Sunrise Kit. I saw a gorgeous sunset and decided to make this kit. I hope you all enjoy it and make some beautiful goodies with it. *HINT HINT Dalova* Please feel free to share my blog link with your friends and other groups. Please just DO NOT share my d/l links. Thank you and have have a Happy Weekend creating goodies.
Huge hugs.

Tara


DOWNLOAD HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yabThank you, Tara
What a beauty !

kritiyas

Judy said...

Gorgeous kit ... thanks so much for sharing!!!

WillowRaven said...

beautiful kit - thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

hey babes .. thanks so much .. i've snagged it .. awsome job
hugs Turt

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Search

Loading...

Follow by Email