About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hey

I know it has been a while since I last posted, but I have been busy. We have had some rough weather and lost internet. Then playing email catch up. It has just been chaotic.

I do have a awesome ANNOUNCEMENT though....

I AM THE FEATURED ARTIST OF THE MONTH FOR THE NEW PSP PLAYGROUND FOR OCTOBER. I will have the kits posted here when it is released on October 1,2008. I will post the link for the Playground for those wishing to join also. You will be able to get this MEGA - KIT either way. There are some awesome things in the Playground though and it will probably be a lot better since it is getting revamped now by Kim and the staff. I am in the process of finishing up everything with the kit and getting it zipped up and ready to upload. I want to be ready for you guys to be able to start creating at 12:01 am my time. I hope you will enjoy this awesome kit. Huge hugs.

Tara

0 comments: