About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Saturday, November 22, 2008

HELLO

I wanted to let the people I have seen making the EPILEPSY AWARENESS Kits that I really appreciate it very much. As some of you may know I was diagnosed with Epilepsy in 2002. I had heard of it, but I didn't know a lot about it and not many people that I knew did either. I started searching the internet for all the info I could find. When people like you do this, it makes other people more aware and for that I am grateful. My heart felt thanks goes out to you. For the ones who deal with this in their lives everyday as I do, I send out all my thoughts and prayers. Huge hugs to all and have a nice weekend.

Tara

0 comments: