About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Thursday, November 13, 2008

HI

Hi everyone, I owe you an apology. I had planned on putting up a new kit for all of you before halloween but I wasn't able to. I have epilepsy and have been having health problems with it. I am going to try to get one up as soon as I can. I would like to give a special thanks to Farrah of Farrah's Creations for all the help with getting my new look up and working. I would also like to thank all of the people who have downloaded my kits and made tags with them. Also for sending them to me so I can post them here. I plan on keeping this more up to date for you with some kind of goodies and more posts to let you know what is going on. Thank you for your support and friendships. Huge hugs to all of you.

Tara

0 comments: