About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Monday, January 26, 2009

2 NEW GOODIES FOR YOU!!!!!!!

I have 2 new goodies for you for Valentine's Day.... A paper template for showing off your paper for kits and a tag template. I hope you enjoy them both. I had fun making them for you guys. Here is previews of both and some tags made with the tag template. Enjoy and have fun creating with them. I would like to thank Dalova, my dear sweet friend for the two tags she made with my template. I love them both. I am hoping I get some more to show you. Huge hugs.

Tara






HEART TAG TEMPLATE HERE


PAPER PREVIEW TEMPLATE HERE

0 comments: