About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello Everyone....

I hope all of you had a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am sorry I haven't posted anything for a while.... It has been wild around here..... I have been sick a few times and then right before Christmas my 1 year old nephew Murphy got 3rd degree burns on his little hands. I haven't even thought about or really made time for my blog.... Please forgive me..... I am in the process of getting somethings made for you all and a few extra goodies to boot.... It just may take a little while with everything my family has going on right now...... I will talk to you all soon. Huge hugs and lots of love.

Tara

0 comments: