About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Is Here..........

Hey everyone.... How are you today??? It is finally spring and I have some goodies for you. I will be getting them uploaded this weekend and have them ready for you first thing Monday, unless I get a chance to get everything done this weekend. I have a Mintie Spring Kit and an awesome MEGA Easter Kit....... I hope you enjoy them both. I am not sure if I am going to post them both at the same time or not yet. I may give it a little time to keep you from getting bogged down. : )
I am heading off to get some more work done. Huge hugs to you all.

Tara

0 comments: