About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello all.....

How are all of you doing today???? Guess what I woke up to yesterday morning???? 3-5 inches of snow. I was thrilled. I love snow. I will get my pictures uploaded and on here for you all to see. It was gorgeous. Well I am getting ready for the next holiday and working on a Easter kit..... A little early I know, but the early bird gets the worm... lol I am trying to get to get some kits ahead so I can get some other things made up. I have quite a few things I am wanting to do, but have some more classes to finish first and they start up in a week or two. I hope all of you have a great day and I will talk to you all soon. Huge hugs and happy creating.

Tara

0 comments: