About Me

Tara
Hi, my name is Tara and I design as TC's Sweets. I am a disabled epileptic. I have a certificate for completing PSP Classes and wanting to start them for PS. I love to make scrap kits & tags.
View my complete profile
Thursday, February 26, 2009

It appears I have just been given an award by Witchy of Witchy's Scrap Dezignz..... Now, I need to pass it on to 10 other designers who I fell have earned it. And the rules are :)1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer:)2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!3. Link to your nominees within your post.4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.
10 blogs is a lot but here goes:

1. Farrah of Farrah's Creations.

2. Toni of Toni Scraparoni

3. Naughty Angel

That is all I can think of at the moment.... Hate those blonde moments..... hee hee

1 comments:

Toni Scraparoni said...

Hi, Tara!

Congrats on the award! Your blog looks adorable!! TYVM for passing it my way. That was really sweet of you and very appreciated!

Hugs,
Toni :)